WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are short text files that are downloaded on to the user's device when visiting a website. On your next visit to the website, cookies are resent to the website that created them (first party cookies) or to another site that recognises them (third party cookies). Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise the user's device. Their purposes include allowing you to browse efficiently the various pages, to remember favourite sites, and generally improve your browsing experience. They also ensure that online advertising content is better targeted to the user and their interests. Depending on the function and purpose of use, cookies may be divided into technical cookies, profiling cookies, third party cookies.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES EXIST?
This website uses different types of first-party cookies (prepared and managed by Miroglio Fashion S.r.l.), third-party cookies (prepared and managed by third parties based on their privacy policies and not under the control of Miroglio Fashion S.r.l.), and related technologies, each of which has a specific function. The following cookies are used:
- so-called "technical" cookies;
- so-called "profiling" cookies;
- so called “third-party” cookies.
The use of technical cookies does not require user consent pursuant to art. 122 paragraph 1 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 as strictly necessary for the website to operate.
They are divided into:
- Browsing or session cookies required for normal browsing and use of the website (such as making a purchase or log in to access restricted areas);
- Functional cookies which allow the user to browse according to a set of selected criteria (for example, language, products selected for purchase) in order to improve the browsing experience of our websites and are essentially persistent;
- "Analytics" cookies, which are used to statistically analyse access to, or visits to the site solely for statistical purposes, and collect information in aggregated form without the ability to trace the individual user's identity.
Cookies of this type are specified in the tables in the chapter on "Technical Cookie Lists".
The aforementioned cookies can be disabled and/or deleted through the browser’s settings at any time.
Profiling cookies are all those cookies used for profiling and marketing purposes. These types of cookies can also be divided into groups by the functions they perform, into the following:
- Analytics: this category includes cookies used to collect and analyse statistical information about site access/visits, associated with other information such as credentials to log into restricted areas (one’s e-mail address and password) and as such can be used for marketing and profiling purposes.
- Widgets: This category includes all those graphical components of a program's user interface, which is intended to support the user's interaction with the program itself. By way of non-limiting example, widgets include facebook, google + and twitter cookies.
- Advertising and Targeting: this category includes cookies used to advertise within a site. In particular, they are used to display the ads that best fit the user's features and interests. They are also used to limit the number of times an ad is displayed, as well as to help assess the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. They are typically placed by advertising networks with the site manager’s permission. They store website visits and share this information with other companies, such as advertisers.
- Web beacons: this section includes code snippets that allow a website to transfer or collect information through a graphics image request. Websites can use them for various purposes, such as website analysis, auditing and reporting on advertising, and customisation of advertising and content.
The use of profiling cookies requires prior acquisition of the user’s informed consent pursuant to art. 23 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003. Said consent may be revoked at any time by exercising the right of acceptance or refusal by means of the tables below. Refusal to consent to the use of profiling cookies will not interfere with the ability to access the website, except for access to those features or content that make use of said cookies.
For more information concerning Targeting and Advertising cookies and how to disable them as well as exercising consent through the forms in this document, we recommend the following sites: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your -ad-choices and http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html.
Third party cookies
Third party cookies are designed to create user profiles in order to send commercial messages that meet the preferences displayed during the visit or to enhance the browsing experience. These cookies allow commercial proposals to be made on other associated web sites (retargeting). Third party cookies do not entail control of the information provided and access to such data. This information is totally controlled by third parties as described in their respective policies.
CONSENT MANAGEMENT PROCEDURES
Use of third-party analytics cookies and profiling cookies can be blocked:
- for those collected and processed by us, although indirectly, one is able refuse or oppose processing, for example by clicking on the button at the bottom of each table;
- for third-party analytic and profiling cookies, you can express your options by visiting the designated area of the third-party web site, following the link in the table.
The user can also configure the browser to accept or reject all cookies, or select the ones which the user agrees to install and those they refuse.
In addition, for more information, you can contact our Customer Service.
COOKIES ON THIS SITE
|_gat||10 minuts||Fornisce indicazioni in modalità anonima sull'utilizzo del sito a fini statistici.|
|_ga||2 years||It provides anonymous information about using the site for statistical purposes.|
|dwsid (replaces sid)||Session||Session cookie||Salesforce|
|dwanonymous_XXXXX||6 months||Anonymous customer tracking||Salesforce|
|dwuser_XXXXX||6 months||BM user cookier||Salesforce|
|dwcustomer_XXXXX||6 months||Customer cookie||Salesforce|
|dwsourcecode_XXXXX||24 hours||Source Code cookie||Salesforce|
|newsletter||Persistent||Newsletter cookie||Miroglio Fashion|
Third party cookies
|datr||2 years||It provides information to Facebook to associate functionality of Social Plugin. Send information to Facebook regardless if you are a member or you have logged on the social network.||https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy|
|fr||3 months||It provides information to Facebook to associate functionality of Social Plugin. Send information to Facebook regardless if you are a member or you have logged on the social network.||https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy|
|lu||2 years||It provides information to Facebook to associate functionality of Social Plugin. Send information to Facebook regardless if you are a member or you have logged on the social network.||https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy|
|NID||6 months||This cookie contributes to advertising personalization within Google properties.||Google Ireland||https://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/privacy|
|SID||Persistent||This cookie contributes to advertising personalization within Google properties.||Google Ireland||https://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/privacy|
|IDE||Persistent||Some common applications of these cookies are to select advertising based on what’s relevant to a user; to improve reporting on campaign performance; and to avoid showing ads the user has already seen.||Google Ireland||https://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/privacy|
|DSID||Persistent||Some common applications of these cookies are to select advertising based on what’s relevant to a user||Google Ireland||https://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/privacy|
|FLC||Persistent||Some common applications of these cookies are to select advertising based on what’s relevant to a user||Google Ireland||https://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/privacy|
|AID||Persistent||Some common applications of these cookies are to select advertising based on what’s relevant to a user||Google Ireland||https://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/privacy|
|Conversion||Persistent||Used for targeting/personalized advertising||Google Ireland||https://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/privacy|
Most browsers are configured to accept, control, or possibly disable cookies through the settings. However, remember that disabling browsing or functional cookies may cause unsatisfactory site operation and/or limit the service we offer.
Below is the path to follow to manage cookies from the following browsers: